Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Welcome to Nikki's Pet Sitting Blog...


Welcome to Nikki's Pet Sitting Blog!



I am very excited to launch my new blog for pet sitting!  Animals have always been near and dear to my heart since early childhood.  I dedicate this blog to my Grandmother who truly loved animals and taught me at an early age how to love and care for every one of God's beautiful creatures.  To this day, even though my Grandmother is no longer with us, every sweet animal I come across makes me smile and think of her, because I feel she is always with me...

I offer my clients complete comfort in knowing that while they're away, their animals are in very good hands in my care.  Being a dog owner myself, I know how precious pets are to one's family and truly believe they are a big part of the family unit.  That's why I take pride in taking good care of them.  I offer a wide variety of services to not only your pet, but to your home as well, all the things that you can't do while you're away.  


I look forward to working with you and keeping pet owners up to date on the latest news, pet health care tips, important updates on pet food/treat recall notices, and any other pertinent information that is vital to every pet owner.  Please feel free to share with me your ideas and tips as well!

We offer the following services in specifically Broward County/Fort Lauderdale, FL:
-Pet Sitting 1x-2x-3x daily.
-House Sitting during daytime only hours.
-House Cleaning as a compliment to Pet Sitting.
-Dog Walking.
-Pet Medications.
-Running Errands.

If interested in a "Complimentary Consultation" kindly contact me:
Nikki Kantis: 954.916.7106
Email:  nkantis77@gmail.com



"Dedicated to my Grandma who loved life and all of God's creatures!"


2 comments:

  1. I am pet sitting an African grey for 2 weeks over the summer it’s in a pretty large cage and we don’t have room for it anywhere inside our home, any further ideas will be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your site has been extremely informative and its featured content helps in the process of what is being created on the web. Keep it up. Las Vegas Pet Sitting

    ReplyDelete